How can I arrange my own work placement?

You will need to create a CV detailing your educational background and qualifications, along with any work experience. Information is available at your local library or online to show you how to create a professional CV. Send your CV with a short covering letter to the local plumbing businesses in your area, along with a stamped addressed envelope.

Our Partners

WaterSafe Approved Contractors' Scheme Operators

Anglian WaterAssociation of Plumbing & Heating ContractorsCIPHESevern TrentSNIPEFWIAPS