How do I make a complaint?

You should contact the Approved Contractor Scheme that the plumbing business is a member of, or WaterSafe directly on 0333 207 9030. If the latter, WaterSafe will arrange for the Approved Contractor Scheme to contact the customer to investigate their complaint.

Our Partners

WaterSafe Approved Contractors' Scheme Operators

Anglian WaterAssociation of Plumbing & Heating ContractorsCIPHESevern TrentSNIPEFWIAPS