I have been told that the sewer pipe may be cracked below ground. What should I do?

You should contact your property insurers or drainage insurance company if you have a policy.

The sewer may require a CCTV inspection to confirm the fault. The costs should be shared between the owners of all properties that are connected to the sewer.

Our Partners

WaterSafe Approved Contractors' Scheme Operators

Anglian WaterAssociation of Plumbing & Heating ContractorsCIPHESevern TrentSNIPEFWIAPS