What do I need to do to correct the drainage?

This depends on the fault that has been identified by your water company's survey contractor who should have given you advice on the day of their visit.

If you have received a letter from your water company you can contact them using the telephone number provided.

The property survey sketch enclosed with the letter will give you an indication of what is required.

The  ConnectRight website also provides guidance on what to do to check for and put right any misconnections - just use the "check your existing connections" guide.

Our Partners

WaterSafe Approved Contractors' Scheme Operators

Anglian WaterAssociation of Plumbing & Heating ContractorsCIPHESevern TrentSNIPEFWIAPS

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience with WaterSafe. Some are essential to provide accurate emergency search results and ensure the website is secure. We also use cookies to help us understand how people use the site and to make improvements. Click "Accept All" to enable recommended settings or click "Manage cookies" to adjust your settings. For more details, see our Cookie Policy.