How can I arrange my own work placement?

You will need to create a CV detailing your educational background and qualifications, along with any work experience. Information is available at your local library or online to show you how to create a professional CV. Send your CV with a short covering letter to the local plumbing businesses in your area, along with a stamped addressed envelope.

Our Partners

WaterSafe Approved Contractors' Scheme Operators

Anglian WaterAssociation of Plumbing & Heating ContractorsCIPHESevern TrentSNIPEFWIAPS

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience with WaterSafe. Some are essential to provide accurate emergency search results and ensure the website is secure. We also use cookies to help us understand how people use the site and to make improvements. Click "Accept All" to enable recommended settings or click "Manage cookies" to adjust your settings. For more details, see our Cookie Policy.